In order to register, please read the following basic rules of conduct. If you agree, you can register on the next page:
- Registration does not commit you to participate in any particular experiment, but you will receive email notifications about our upcoming experiments. You are then able to register for these experiments.
- You have to bring your Student ID card or an equivalent ID to each experimental session, so that the researcher can verify your status.
- Experiments are often conducted in groups of people interacting with each other. If participants fail to show up, this might lead to the cancelation of the experimental session. Therefore it is very important that you make sure that you are actually able to come before you register for an experiment.
- Please only register once in this database. Registering multiple accounts undermines our scientific research.
- Anyone who registered for an experiment but did not show up or too late will receive a "no-show" entry in the database. After a person receives 2 no-show entries, he or she will be permanently removed from the database, and will be ineligible for any further experiments.
- We will keep your data confidential and only reach out to you about upcoming studies. You can unsubscribe from the recruitment platform at any time.
After registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Make sure to check your spam or junk folder if you have not received the confirmation email. To avoid missing any invitations you may want to add firstname.lastname@example.org as a safe sender in your e-mail program.
For questions please contact email@example.com.